How do RVers find each other on the road? It can get lonely at times, roaming around out there in your home on wheels. Enter RVillage—the ONLY location-aware social media network for RVers!
WHAT is RVillage?
Check out the following articles that explain how RVillage can help keep you connected with your roving RVer friends while you travel—and how to make LOTS of new ones wherever you go! You never have to be lonely again!
- RVillage: The only location-aware friend-finding social networking tool for RVers!
- Welcome new RVillagers! Here's how to connect and learn more on RVillage
- RVillagers are some of the most helpful (and friendly!) RVers
- Getting the most out of RVillage
HOW do you meet and engage with other RVillagers?
Here are the steps to get you started, and keep you connected with your new (and old) RVer friends.
FIRST: Set your location!
In case you are new to social media, or just need a little brush-up on best practices:
WHERE: Find each other on the map, connect in RVillage groups, attend RVillage Get-Togethers!
There are so many ways you can find each and connect—whether online or in-person.
Again, make sure your location is up-to-date!
Find groups to join and meet others with the same interests, rigs, hobbies, etc.
Attend some RVillage Get-Togethers
- Find Get-Togethers to attend—virtually or in-person!
- Unsure of how to use Zoom? Watch a short video here and quickly learn how!
- On RVillage you can connect "virtually" as much as you'd like!
As you can see, there are no limits to the ways you can find other like-minded RVers and connect on RVillage and on the road!
Disclaimer: The information gathered here is compiled from the posts and opinions of RVillagers, and not of RVillage itself. RVillage assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions.
Never miss a new RVoices blog post ➞ Get alerts!
Not a member of RVillage yet? Join the community today. It's FREE.